The start to each day is super important. You decide in those first minutes just what kind of day it will be. A good one? Or a horrible one!
Ann Shirley in the book, Anne of Green Gables, would say, “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” SUCH a clever girl!
To get the most out of your day, start it off with two or three of these great ‘day starters’ or create your own morning routine!
- Wake up and set your intention for this special day. Grab your journal for this if you like!
- Think of 3 things you’re grateful for that morning. And journaling about them is a great start to your day.
- Breakfast! Clean food. You’re breaking your fast and need the energy.
- Nature—get outside. You can even put a few of these together, journal, meditation, breakfast…
- Read uplifting stories—leave the news behind for a while. If you’re a news junky, you’re likely getting a bit depressed from overindulging. Try the book Pocketful of Miracles. It offers a beautiful daily thought with a meditation to practice!
- Start moving to a favorite song! I put on HAPPY by Pharrell Williams and dance around!
- Watch this amazing video by Marisa Peer, “I am enough”!
Hey, share your tips for starting your great day!!
Please follow and like us: